And then, There was One

Welcome, to anyone reading this💁 .Anyone going through my Blog. Anyone passing judgments. Anyone giving a damn.
                                                       Welcome, to my First ever Blog Post.
As an unemployed girl well past her carefree days(pfffttt 😒 ), I always kept Blogging at the back of my mind. Even when its so prevalent & popular these days. But you see, one of my good...well close friend keeps suggesting me to write a blog all the time, or even better become a YouTuber. Maybe she's biased, I don't know (Well,She is 😇). But I figured, one more blog among millions couldn't be the worst thing. Will it ? I think that's for you to find out & me to know. Or whichever way around that phrase it is.


Anyways, as you must have got a hint from this page, I plan to blog about my random (but meaningful) thoughts or "Ruminations" here. I love nature, animals, food(who doesn't?😋)  my family, and much more, like Day dreaming !! If you're reading this, then comment where you're from & what would you like me to post about for my next topic. I do have a few in mind, but suggestions from the readers are always great. Anything from baking to animal rights, environment issues to chemical-free skincare, sky's the limit y'all.

And since I'm not a scientist or a doctor (I do watch Grey's Anatomy though, if that qualifies), whatever I post wouldn't be much more than my own thoughts, not research or anything like that.  Like the Blog name suggests - "Ruminations of my Mind".
Until we meet (or you read) here again, I hope this is the start of a new journey in my Life, at least one without Travel Sickness & an Anxious Bladder.

Have a great week ahead yall ✌



                      

Comments

  1. Woohoo my great writer is in the making, nxt topic how much fitness is important, u made my day darlo 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I will consider your suggestion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts