Enough with the Trolling !!

Hey readers, welcome back to my Blog Page. As always, I hope you have been having a great week and are going to have a better weekend yet. I haven't been as inspired to Blog recently, for some reason I cant fathom. But this topic bothered me for a bit, and I thought to write about it, short and sweet.

With all the celebrity weddings going on, I cant help but think about random comments people keep posting on the net. So if you're one of them, BEWARE !!


When Bollywood's leading actress met Boy Band heartthrob from Hollywood, love slowly blossomed between them, and they ended up getting married recently in a Fairy tale wedding. They seem like such a sweet couple, and they look adorable to me. But the trolls weren't happy, to say the least !!  So they started making the most horrible comments. She looks like his mother, they'll never last and anything else that came to their negative minds. The age difference seemed to the apparent reason for all this unwanted online abuse, which still never made it right.

And then there's the double standards. An actor marrying a girl 13 years younger to him, other marrying their co-actor's younger sisters. No one seemed to mind when the guy was older, hell he was deemed mature & well-settled. But when a woman is older, suddenly she's the guy's mother !!!!!! Still trolls weren't happy when a high-profile model from the 90's got married to a girl half his age this year. That almost drove them over the edge. And when a Bollywood leading man & lady tied the knot a few weeks ago, people were not-so-happy with their apparent "way of dressing". Don't people have anything else to do, like seriously ?? Oh and FYI, its their hard earned money, they can spend it however they want, doing whatever they want. We don't get a say in it, and that's for the best. And the thing that cracks me up, is that when you ask people in their faces about yourself, they'd rather lie. But online the truth comes out as the beast unleashed, irregardless of the consequences others may face. 



There's no excuse, ever, to troll anyone, but sadly people get sort of high off their anonymity. No one to answer for your actions, they just rant on the web pages. Trolling IS Bullying guys, neither of which is acceptable. Its another thing to kindly comment on someone's picture, its a whole other problem when you write something you can never take back. Most of these people/trolls are sick themselves, perhaps in a dark state of mind. They just seek attention, crave it actually, even if only online. But they end up leaving other innocent ones terribly hurt in their wake.



I hope if you are a troll, you WILL STOP henceforth. Because however cute they may seem in an animated Hollywood movie, Trolls have and always be Despicable !!!

 With that, I hope ya'll have a troll-free week ahead. Unless you're watching them in the movies :-P




P.S.- Thank you dear reader, for supporting my Blog page, and reading my posts. If you like them, you can follow the link below for some more of my written work. I am currently writing my first novel, and I hope you'll like it. Thanks !!

Read my novel "Without You" on Wattpad.







Comments

Popular Posts